Read all about it ;D

Saturday, February 9, 2008

had it off my chest

hey there people. its been quite a while since ive updated.
but here's what happened so far.
today i went out with Iryan,Zawir, and Lydiya. I met Lydiya for the first time today . she's nicee.
anyhoo. i had fun today .
came to ou . and we watched The Eye which wasnt so scary at ALL -_-"

so then after we went out and ... jalan jalan i decided to go buy doughnuts. queued up at Big Apple with Iryan.
then after, we went to Burger King to lepakk.

so here's the thing.
me and iryan had a talk . and decided to get to know each other better .
because i think we rushed in to fast into getting into a relationship . we both agreed and became friends after that.

oh yeaa. then after i bought 2 hot knickers at topshop
wonderwoman and one grey thing.
coolio.

=D
sooner after that. the day ended by my mom picking me up .
hug hug hug. then went of.
i actually had a nice time today (:

No comments: