Read all about it ;D

Thursday, March 27, 2008

everythings off.

Here are some of the things i really have to say to everyone. i guess sort of what im really feeling and thinking about.

*I'VE DISCARDED THE FAMOUS PICTURE DUE TO MISSUNDERSTANDINGS*

& I ALSO HOPE THE ONES INVOLVED WITH THIS POST ARE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT THEY'RE NOT EXPOSED ANYMORE.

&&I FEEL BAD ):

I know now that all my surroundings are all lies . I wont be saying names here but i guess i've had that feeling that i think most of you really dislike me and pretends to be my friend, or at least "tried" to support me through my toughest times in school and other problems. For now i do not have my full trust in all of you. I dont expect each and everyone of you to come to me and ask "Sofia, what's wrong? are you okay?" or even worst "Sofia, whatever happens you still have me (insert name here)." Ok , i know . Some of you might think that im the centre of attention. Believe me that's not what i intend to do. Honestly.

(everything above is just old news)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment. xD

Anonymous said...

"then we figured , TO HELL those BITHCES !"
padahal anirah pun pernah kutuk you. you tak tahu kan. haha