Read all about it ;D

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pom pom

Remember I had this HUGE obsession over Snakes ? Mostly pythons. I guess , that obsession had to be thought of in reality because , well ; I aint never gonna get a snake. Not unless I have my own home and I'll be having my own snake lair. ngehehehe

NEVERTHELESS ! I like this new animal now ...


A POMERANIAN !
(Even though it's something that I totally still can't have , but hey , why not all you non-muslim followers get one ! It's soooo adorable !!!!)



Look at it ! Yesterday I was youtube-ing Pomeranian puppies and OH MY GOSH they're fucking cute ! Gaaaaaaaaaaaah , Veron, If you're reading this , GET ONE ! Then I'll come over your house just to come look at it. And maybe just have teeny-tiny pat on its head. Eiiiii , comel nya ! gaaah

I like Pomeranians now. But I guess the closest thing I can get to a pomeranian is this ,

My dear ol' Neatte. She's a cat. She does look somewhat like a Pomeranian.


I guess I'll have to put up with this one forever. Cute jugak lah kan ?

1 comment:

TheSadHeron said...

The last picture looks more fierce than cute. haha.