Read all about it ;D

Sunday, December 16, 2007

none compared.



hey people. ill start this post by saying ... blogging can be addictive (: seriously, whats more fun then telling the world about your personal life eyh ? haha. so hmm. shall we start by ... how my day went ?


okay ... so i know its been 1 day . since Iryan left Malaysia, i ... miss him . but the good thing is ... he sort of finds the time to sms me and all. which is sweet. lets me know im on his mind and all. hahaha. proud much !so yeah , enough about that.


today , me ... sara ... and my mom went to pavilion kuala lumpur. bwahahaha. ok, let me ask you something ... what does a girl do when her boyfriend is out of town ? shopping (: so yeah . went shopping today . totally burnt my mom's money. sorry mom* will repay you someday :D *

anyhoo. i got 1 top from forever 21 , 1 top from p&co and one 3/4 jeans from Roxy . price ? well lets just say ... mom wanted to splurge for us ? =D


so after hopping to one store to another , we had dinner at this sushi store called 'YO Sushi !' haha. quite nice lah. sushi ... and the waiter was nice to us. not THAT kind of nice , but nice service lah . so after that go jalan jalan through kl at night , which was pretty okay . then we went to Planet Hollywood to find time waiting for dad . makan a few things and then lepak . then ... lepak . haha. and then ... left to go to jalan again. browse through Starhill Gallery .ahahha. sadly tak beli apa pe .


finally , at the end of the day ... pergi to the hotel and wait for my dad. while that i ber-sms with well you-know-who . and omg. he sent the sweetest thing to me !!! i felt like fainting.






No comments: