Read all about it ;D

Friday, December 28, 2007

post of the day .


so yeah , on the 27th of December all PMR candidates went to their respected schools to get their *sigh* results . i did fairly . though, my results wont be stated here but i will tell only if you ask me personally eg. sms,call,comments and emails.



and the darnest thing is. I'll be moving away from dear ol' Seafield. its a nice school. i grew up there, that area. very very memorable . i dont how it'll be next year . a bit of a blur at the beginning . but hopefully i'll be able to make some friends while im there.



so, do i have a new year resolution ? its still being thought of but here's roughly i want to change about myself . start a new healthy lifestyle . no more junkfood ! more veggies ! enough sleep ! . next try to make the best of my new relationship with Iryan . i see myself going far with him , so i wouldnt want the next year to be ... full of drama. hmmm , more enroll myself into dancing classes ? that still being considered . hmm i guess thats what ive thought of on what to do next year.



till later. bye bye

No comments: