Read all about it ;D

Friday, August 29, 2008

FINALLY . GAWH.

Here's what I got today :D



I guess today can be one of the happiest moment in my life yet again :') . REALLY. infact , i kinda almost cried .But i think the sad part is . we havent gotten our uniform yet -.-. and we're only gonna get it next year. and it'll either be blue or green. i really want it to be green because blue seems so elementary D:


So .. thats all for today i guess. I noticed that lately my posts have been rather short and simple nowadays. Maybe its because i have less fun things to talk about now or nothing exciting happened in my life so far :/
Oh yeah , another new thing is , i changed my email . Its no more punk_r0ck92@hotmail.com Now its sofia-shahir@hotmail.com ive made it more simple and serious now. Ive been a loooooooooooooong way since i created my first email which was galaxie_princess. AHAHAHHA. Thats sooo , 4th grade-ish.

No comments: