Read all about it ;D

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

LIKE OMG.

HELLLOOO READERS.
yesh i know its been such a long long time since ive updated my blog . well i guess this is because soo many events happen at one time i just got caught with all of them and turned out to be too tired to wirte about them all over . so jyeah .
in order to tell you everything ill just write a small esaay about my week and previous weeks .

**on the 26th of July i went to my first annual prefect dinner in my life. form 4 is the first year that ive only started to become a prefect. being a prefect is honestly kinda ok-ay. i deserve a change in school so that why i wanted to be one .

here are a few pictures :)






# notice the white shall i had to wear the whole freakking night . it was so bothersom . the reason i had to wear it because my dress was "revealing". PFFT. like these teachers have never seen a bareback halter dress before in their life . at least my insides were covered. GAH !


***oh oh an before that , me and anirah went back to my hometown for awhile to release our stress and to follow my family go back . so went to kampung on friday noon and got back to selangor on a satruday evening . heh. it was tireing but worth it i suppose .






more updates coming up (:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this girl from a cheap whore world or what? who cares about her boobs and bush? too bad she doesn't wax or shave right? and what's with the too revealing? i bet you are not a muslim. because i thought muslim girls should cover their hair and take good care of their dignity. too bad you ain't one of them. where's your dignity, girl? yeah... it went down the toilet bowl. if you are a muslim, change or get out of islam. stop putting a shame to your religion.

Sofia said...

Hello mr/miss anonymous,
what is your problem ? I know what im doing is bad and wrong to my religion. But did it occur to you that it has NOTHING to do with you ? Is what i doing REAAALLLY affecting your life badly ? Oh , boo hoo I am sooo Sorry D: And no matter what i do , its between me and god. Why are you so concerned about my religion and me ? Tell me :)

Sofia said...

**I'm

Anonymous said...

because i am ashamed of people like you who make islam looks like rubbish. yes. it is affecting the muslims badly. apology will be accepted when you die hopefully. thank you for willing to join satans in hell. i admit i was rude and i am sorry. just hope you change before it's too late.

Sofia said...

Well how come you have to pin-point on me about all this ? There are a million of other girls out there who are doing EXACTLY what im doing . You dont think they deserve a few words of advice from you aswell :) ? It's okay , I will change sooner or later .

Anonymous said...

come-on la get a life...don't you people know about getting modernised.Islam is a religion shared by everyone.