Read all about it ;D

Friday, November 14, 2008

May I Assist you ?

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night to my felow readers. First of all Happy Holidays to all excluding the Form 5's that is. Because they're still having their exams. Well , best of luck (:
So; moving on . Ive occupied my self with something to do for the holidays; and that is ... I got myself a JOB.
Oh jyeah , im employed now till now to end of december (: So wondering where im working ? Nothing much really but its a job , im working at the


Padini Concept Store of One Utama (New Wing)

So there , I have a job now. You know where to find me . BUT , its a concept store , which means , which DEPARTMENT could you find me in eyh ? Lets just say ,
That's for me to know, and you to find out ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol Takpe nanti I go find you