Read all about it ;D

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Romeo & Juliet

So lately i've been listening to FAR too many love songs. The main one that caught my ears was
Love Story by Taylor Swift
And seriously , me being a typical girl , i felt that sadness about where could i ever find love again from any man. Loads of people tell me im too young to love , people say its a waste of time and its worthless and they'll say i dont know what love is and im just being very childish. Some of them are true but still , dont i deserve some Happiness for my life since my family is going through a tough time anyway. I've felt Love before and now i feel like having it again. Waiting for that One to come around aain and swoop me of my feet :) I know this may be just a fantasy , but i want it again. My past relationships have been very shitty and sucky .
Oh please , God make me find the man who could make me laugh again , cry again , smile again, feel again and most of all , please God make me find a man who i could love again and would never do harm to him or him do harm to me ):


Besides , everyone needs a little love story in their lives dont they ?

No comments: