Read all about it ;D

Friday, February 13, 2009

Rojak.Cendol.AsamLaksa


So , about a week ago. During the 3 day break my school gave me for Cuti Thaipusam. My family and I went on a little trip to .... Pulau Pinang !

Havent been there for such a long time; I felt like a non-Malaysian. The last time ive been there was about .. 3-4 years ago ? To cut things short, i'll just post like a hellufalot of pictures. So , enjoy ;D


Mom reading the papers -.-

Waiting for dad to check in. We reached the hotel at about 9 PM ! Penang punya traffic jam no bad you knowww :/

The ever so famous Rojak. This particular rojak stall was featured in travel shows you know ? And the guy kept singing this Rojak song to attract customers. And also for entertaintment :D

Second day

Sara and me heading down to the beach.

Lil' ol me (:

With shades.

Without. Notice the tan people ?

The view from the room. Gorgeous :)

Me , paraglyding/parasailing. Haha. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee !

Thirst quencher.

The oh-so-typical-DSLR pose

Momma

Throughout the WHOLE trip , i kept on walking in my flats. Whch wasnt all that bad.

Dad , Sister and Mom <3>

Well I DID go during the Thaipusam festival .

Right ? :S

Sara eating the famous Cendol by the road side. I didnt have any because I was too tired .


Thats all for now :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have u gain weight ?