Read all about it ;D

Friday, February 27, 2009

SHAPE.

Lately ive been uberly obsessed in getting in shape. Although alot of people have been telling me that im already okay (shape wise) but im not satisfied. So lately ive been pusing myself into doing ridiculous things to get into shape . For instance , ive given up on eating rice. YES , I STRONGLY believe they are the no.1 king of carbs which i will not devour in. Other thant that exercising has been a craze of mine. I spend almost an hour and a half doing workouts to get me toned. Jogging , sit ups , push ups , jumps and so on. GAHH. Hopefully ill reach the ultimate body shape i want in months. Sure alot of sacrifices had to be made , but who cares. Its for my own good D:

So here are a few examples of celeb bodies i'd like to have someday and WILL GET if I work hard enough :/



or maybe even ,




or maybe someday ,
Watch out people, sooon you'll see me rockin' my greatest body evaaaa ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually butter has more carbs than rice.

Anonymous said...

sofia u don't need to get into shape.You are already okay..I mean that pic of Ashley Tisdale is horrible.seriously you are beautiful the way u are