Read all about it ;D

Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy for Feeling

Is it me or is the world not going my way ? Im sorry guys , but i have a feeling that this is going to be a rant post. One which i have not done in such a long time. So , I'm jealous. Of what ? Of happy people having successful relationships. Its not that I'm overly jealous or anything; i guess the proper way to say it is .. I'm just really envious. Everywhere I go now , I'll see a happy couple walking by holding hands , being all lovey-dovey . It's even more sad when you see someone you're interested in having a girlfriend already or even worse to see your ex-boyfriend already having a steady relationship with a girl and to think that you're the one to blame for the break-up . Jyeah. I am having that feeling again.

No comments: