Read all about it ;D

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pokes and Comments.

So everyday (from now on I suppose) I get home after a tired day at school and bathe and change to my oh-so-comfy clothes for the day and turn on my laptop and yes ; you've guessed it. Log on to Facebook and Myspace. Oh , not to forget Messenger of course :)
As usual we who have these accounts would always hurry to check our notifications and see weather we have comments or not on our page to approve. I mean , the anxiety will just kill you ? Even though it's just a social networking page.

So we end up making friends and get to know people from around/everywhere better. Okay I know , Whats my point ? You guys know all this already. But , does being VERY and utterly close to our Friend online means we could/would Also get along once we've met in real life. Or to say it ; face-to-face. Sure we buy/sell each other online and comment their pictures and talk to them frequently online. But, even though that ; why is it that Sometimes when we meet , we sort of have a loss for words for each other. It's like we've said everything to our friend online and when we meet them , it's like meeting a new friend ?

Oh , and (I don't know about you but,) I realise that it's KIND OF awkward to bring out the topics we talk online and talk to them in real life. (I'm referring to the people we meet everyday. Schoolmates,neighbours,co-workers etc.) I mean, imagine if you talked about something online and you just had to go offline and thought that "Hey , maybe I could continue the conversation at school/work later on." And yet , your friend just simply smiles at you kinda laughs about it. I don't know why I'm expressing myself about this. But I guess maybe you could give it a thought ?

Maybe we should stick to getting to know people naturally. You know through gatherings , school and parties. The more fun way and interesting way. Instead of just clicking on the 'add' button and wait to be acquainted in a split second and not have cool memory on how you met. Imagine this ;

Child : Mommy , daddy . How did you two meet eachother ? :)
Mother : Well , your dad saw my profile and we started talking honey.
Father : Yes son. Me and your mother met online. We were fated and meant to be with each other :D
Child : oh -_-"

That'll be just so ... sad :/

No comments: