Read all about it ;D

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Advert.


Nuffnang ; literally a website that lets Bloggers sign up and make instant money (terms & conditions apply)

So recently I logged onto my Nuffnang account after so many days that I havent lately , and I found out that ; (yes, oh yeah) I've just had a tiny income out of it. I know its not much , but hey ; it's something right ? Right?
When I checked my accounts I was like
"Walaweii , seriously works lah bimbo Sofia !"


So yeah , bottom line is , go make your blog a major HIT and kaboosh. Cha-ching big baybeh ;D

In other news , Happy Fasting month is here so muslims , remember ;
1) Please don't overeat when you break-fast. You'll regret it later
2) Also don't eat to much when you have your sahur in the morning.
3) For you people wanting to loose even MORE weight during the fasting season , go jogging 20 mins before you break your fast (I think it'll work ?)

Or you could just choose to be the pig and eat puas-puas ;)




I'll choose to pig out :)

In other words ; Happy Resisting ;]

4 comments:

Syam said...

Muslims,
just exercise until you get skinny
because kita mati nanti, blh save kain kafan.
sbb Allah suruh puasa, nk suruh kurus, nnt nk buat kubur, tak pyh lubang besar2!
exercise 24jam, xpyh terawih, xpyh tmbh ibadah
berat badan comes first!
great advice, girl!

[ you should hv given that advice to stupid girls who are desperate to be skeletons. not muslims ]

Anas said...

nuffnang, how this thing work? na kene signup dulu?

Sofia said...

Yeah. Just go to the website.
www.nuffnang.com

Anas said...

ohh, nnt i try.