Read all about it ;D

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Hard Day's Night

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright

-A Hard Day's Night , The Beatles-

Guten Morgen everybody. Recently I haven't had anything interesting to talk about except for the the fact that SPM is in DAYS away . I mean honestly , how does someone get 21 straight a's ? It sounds impossible but yet , It's possible :|
Oooh oooh and did anyone see Akon last night ? Was it fun ? I've been occupying my self with the latest Rock Band game , The Beatles. And they're really really good. I instantly loved their songs when me and my sister played the game. Even recorded myself singing one of the songs. Hahaha, I will post it up on facebook shortly :)
Soo umm , I guess thats it , Till next time.
ciaocincau!

p/s : I love Hariz Ilham :)

No comments: