Read all about it ;D

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You call it , I call it , They all call it love.

So obviously by the title you got a glimpse of what finally just happened in my life. After 10 months of being single, (I know that may seem like a while for you professionals but it's not for me. It was quite a challenge being alone so very long.) I'm so relived to have found that special someone again. I tell my self "Sofia , this has got to be your last." everyday. And hopefully, it will be my last. I'm gonna start being all lovey dovey now. So you can leave if you want to miss all the mushy parts.

I've never had someone who's waited for almost a year for me. Waiting for me to be with him. Telling me that he's never felt the same way about me with anyone else before . Telling me I'm his first kiss and everything. I felt so touched.

So jyeahh. I don't feel like going further . But yeah , I'm not attached to a special someone. A significant other. In other words , me got boyfiee :)



I've never felt so secure and sure about anything in mylfe ever. Until he came. Never had a guy who takes my breath away each time I see him or even hear his voice. Yes readers, SOFIA is in lubbb

No comments: