Read all about it ;D

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

celebrate good times.

shallom ! as you all know it is officially the year 2008. and i myself celebrated new years at none other than ... the Curve , Mutiara Damansara.

it wasnt that nice actually. during the countdown that is. songs there were sooo boring. then fireworks lambat . and i countdowned with my family. but not with Iryan :( but we did meet eventually. after walking about the place with Ayesha and Sara.
soon after meeting up with them , we went to One World hotel because ... someone wanted to . haha. which was Zawir and because he had a room there. so we walked. aaaaalll the way to One World . very very tireing and i as i walked ... my jeans were loose. did i loose weight ? hahaha. perasan .

so then we arrived at the hotel and just chill in the room . after much "chilling" we went to Sherrie's room to see hows she's doing and all that. very friendly people. then after ... stomachs started to growl ... and we got hungry . the plan was to makan somewhere at mcd or maybe kayu. but then somehow we went up to royal bintang to rehat kejap . and then i had to go back to my room. so i bid my goodbyes to everyone including Iryan . and little did i know ... it was already 4am in the morning. and i got the ever traditional lecture from my mom and dad. and then .. sleep .

and then today .. i met up with Iryan again and had breakkie with him at Kluang Station. including Zawir,Sara,and Ayesha . after that. we jalan jalan . then.. Iryan had to go back to the hotel to check out. so .. byebye Iryan :(
after he left. me,ayesha and sara just walked around curve and ikano. until it was time to go .
that is all.

overall ... i enjoyed my new years with my loved ones. <3

No comments: