Read all about it ;D

Monday, January 21, 2008

good times bad times - led zepplin

hey there ! today i am feeling extremeeeely happy ! because i went to SEAFIELD ! well why ? to get my text books. the idiotic M.O.E said that i was supposed to get them at my old school. oh well. fine by me =D


so yeah. i went there and i meet all of yous ! Puan Teo, Puan Zunaidah, Puan Sumalidza , Puan Doris oh and so many others. oh yeaa. and my friends of course. i swear, i felt like giving the school one big HUG ! at first i saw Jiihan and Aqilah. then ;ater i sawwwwwww .... ASMA ! oh god how i miss her ! then one more kept on coming .... which was ... SYUMIII ! nyaa ! i squealed alot there. then went to the canteen. from there i knew i was going to meet alot of my old buddies.


as i walked towards the canteen. i bumped into Hani. ohh i gave her a hug too. then stepped into the canteen i saw DIYANA AND AQILAH ! oh god rindu them like fcuk. ahahhaa. talk talk talk. then i had to made my way to the teachers room thingy. then on the way I saw dear ol' FAUZIAH ! nyaaa. i hugged her and almost broke her into pieces. hahaha. then suddenly i heard a fimiliar male voice saying " ehh, aku punya turn pulak !"


and to turn it wwas FIRDAUS ! ohhh i gave him one huge hug tooo ! i swear i thought we were going to fall down to the floor. hahaha. so yeah . after that met stupid Puan Zaidah . she said i should redeem my texkbooks after recess. so yeah, i hanged out with diyana and aqilah again. talk talk talk. *sigh* i miss them oh so much. then after, i had to go because recess was over and had to go to the bilik guru to see Puan Zaidah. then suddenly drama drama drama. ( not including me lah, my dad. buahahaha!)


so yeah. that was the fun part of the day !!!


till later !

No comments: