Read all about it ;D

Friday, January 4, 2008

scond day of school

it is the second day of school today . and nothing's change. i still hate the teachers. i mean .. i really care about the people who'll be teaching me , and i really really need good teachers. and the teachers there suck . i was like .. wtf?


other than the teachers ... the students are nice. at least ive got friends. not close friends but ... ive got some to talk to in class and during recess. or sometimes i'll just stay quiet in the class and do absolutely nothing and just stare around the class from my seat. which is really really SAD :(


oh and i you're wondering which stream i took , i took Accounts. which is what i really really wanted from the start. but it seems to be like .. that class is ... well .. i cant really say it here. im just so dissapointed with everything that i have now. bad teachers,not a very good class enviroment,i miss my friends, and again the FUCKING TEACHERS !


ergh. i even cried yesterday night ! infront of my parents. i wouldnt like to discuss about that now. or maybe just with my closest and dearest. so yeah, thats the progress so far now in SMK Bukit Jelutong. i "HOPE" things would end up okay in the end. if not ... i swear i'll beg my parents to move me to another school with better teachers !

No comments: