Read all about it ;D

Friday, April 11, 2008

a good week.

Hello fellow readers. remember my previous blog about those girls in bj?

well i wasnt being negative or anything, its just i confess and incase some of you bj-ians are reading this. i dont mean to be judgemental but i admit every single word i say. Be-yotch !

meanwhile, while you girls were chit chatting non stop about your social life. ive made a new friend. and she is Nurul Anirah. Lately, she's been supporting me through out the days and i really feel confident about being with her (:

Cathing up on my latest activity. Today i actually had my first study-with-friend-session. lol

Anirah came by and first we watched Alvin and The Chipmunks. and OMG much they were soo friggin adorable.

Then after we studied accounts. and she helped alot ! then we studied Science . i did my part in teaching her a few stuff.

then of course, cam whoring took place (:












so then after studying. we talked about school and we sort of made a commitment to
*focus on our studies
* then we figured , TO HELL those BITHCES ! (again old news)
*and to look out for ourselves (:

I really had a good week today and i hope more of these good weeks would come often.
I thank you god .

1 comment:

Chen-Chen said...

lolx U not **s*i*n r U. lolx Kidding...XD.lolx U're still into guys rite....lolx still kidding....lmao...