Read all about it ;D

Thursday, April 17, 2008

i say too much .

my mother always says . "less is more"
reactions or suspicion towards my recent post seemed to have triggered some souls.
my mother is right.

they say that is why God creates mothers because God cannot be everywhere.
(my mum once told me that)

for the souls that i've triggered, caused discomfort or simply said, that i have annoyed.
i should have paid more attention and understand what does "less is more" means.
sometimes I am misunderstood.
and for that I tell myself I MUST choose my words carefully before speaking.

you see where I came from, we speak our mind at all times and I am very seldom misunderstood.
I guess it's because they knew me well.
For those who don't, I do not blame them for finding me unacceptable to what they're used to.

Nonetheless, life continues.I know what my focus are and it doesnt include hurting people.
Ahhh ..... tomorrow is yet another day.
I embrace and welcome it.

syukur alhamdulillah

1 comment:

The Chemique said...

True words, my dear. Do let me know if you want me to assuage your discomfort in your social life. Don't let these pugnacious girls stop you from what you're aiming for in bigger and better things in life. Let them repine but I'd say you should and always keep true to your words, defend what you believe and for what you are. In other words, 'freedom of speech mah'!! x]