Read all about it ;D

Monday, April 14, 2008

International Understanding Day !


Shallom people ! as you have known i was a Seafieldian and still am at Heart.
Being the responsible seafieldian , I went to its IU Day. Organized by the Leo Club.
So let my pictures do the talking (:





a band performing Kiss Me

Aqilah Me and Diyana




Kamal



Amirah.Hanna.Me.Diyana.Emilia.Aqilah.Jiihan


Hanna


Amirah


oh now i didnt expect this. i was nominated for best dressed XD


waiting for the results. of course the people in the hall were supposed to pick their favorite.


ahaha. and I won ! along with Bucketman !


Azhar and me. He was my date for that night


Me with Zulhelmi


Shiva and I


Karuna ! He is ever so nice !


With Pravin.


With Razlan. who was being so sombong with me that night !


Us !


Me with another gang. lol


with azlan. not to brag or anything. i look hot with the hat. ahhaha


There were more pictures but you dont expect me to put all of them up ! For best dressed i won some perfume and a buffet for two at the hotel. It felt nice to win =D


To sum it all up,


Leo's IU Day was awesome and i really really miss Subang Jaya . I mean there isnt any iu day in friggin Bukit Jelutong. and to mention not even interact and leo club.


WATHAFAKKK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should change school