Read all about it ;D

Sunday, June 8, 2008

all in one.

alrighty people. so i wont be predictable like any other blogger and post about Summer Splash becasue truthfully it was boring. but i met some pretty cool people and my old friends.
so enough about summer splash.

I. yes , I. had to perform a song infront of a crowd today. mhmm.
It was like a music event thing for students.
so I chose the song Who Knew by P!nk.
I was DAYYYUMM nervous ohkayy.
On stage i kept on shaking .
But im sure you wouldnt be bothered to read this.
I'll just show you pictures of me playing =D







whoa . im so fast -.-



why couldnt i have the spirit like this kid.


he was soo coool. and calm and he relaxed. and he's only ... 7 i think .

I guess this teaches me to be more confident and BLAH. ergh i really dont feel like posting anything up . but since its been a long time since ive blogged. ill just simply write anything lah.Oh yea.

enough about MEEE. Euro 2008 is coming up . What team are you supporting ? If you ask me., i'll be supporting ....



......................................



...............................



..........................



.................



.............



........



********************






ESPANA BABY !!!

and even got the numbering done.

Actually kan. Ok for all you Torres fans , im new in supporting him. and it was nt actually my decision to put numbering on my jersey. Mydad came up with the idea. So i was like .. what the heck ! x)

ok. for some of you who dont know who Fernando Torres is, here's a photo of him.



ok not actually a hottie lah (for you girls). But he's good on the field. And THATS whats important !
Ok yo. so i think ive done my job for today. which is keeping you entertained. so see you around !

p/s : i dont want school to start now. im so tak puas -.-

No comments: