Read all about it ;D

Sunday, June 1, 2008

im free . AGAIN

alright so some of you might know that a long time ago i was free from girl problems.
meaning not being on good terms with some of the girls in my school.
but now im free of more more things!

1. I am so glad that its over with SK. although he was the one who made the statement that were over. but who cares . ITS OVER . yeay. confetti ! fireworks ! birthday suit on ! and it was so un-gentleman-like the way he ended it. he passed a message through a friend. PFFFT . whatever man. at least i aint worrying no more. there are millions of other guys out there and i am so ready to mingle ;)

2. I am no longer grounded. i think. incase you're wondering . i was grounded because i sneaked out of the house and got caught . ironically i wanted to get caught. go figure o.o
so my holidays have been extremely good.

so go on . ask me out ;p
kidding . if you want to ill be happy to THINK about it. lol.

No comments: