Read all about it ;D

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Not the one to Blame

today i am at my uttmost point of being really really PISSED !
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY ?!
(okay it may seem small to you but trust me . its MAJOR for me)

Today my mom told me that she wanted to go out for an Assuntarian gathering. Her old school i mean. Then she siad she wanted to invite me and Sara along because they were asked to bring their children there.
So i was like .. cool and stuff.
But first she said she had to go to the neighbourly meeting . And she SPECIFICALLY said she was gonna leave that MEANINGLESS meeting at 11 and come pick us up.
And she asked us to get ready . So i did. and so did Sara.

So we waited .....
...... and waited
and ..... waited ...

until she came back . and that was at .

almost

3 PM !

i was like . ohkayy, maybe she'll come back to siap siap . THEN we go out kott.
and i thought WRONG.
So then i bugged her many times bye saying "mom , im bored. PLEASE lets go out"
and most of the time she responded "ok, nanti jap"

SO I BELIEVED HER.

Then waited for a better response like
"ok jom (:"

Instead , silence.
Then i told her
"MAA, jom lah lets go out . I stay in this house everyday and i dont get to go out! you dont know how its like to stay at home EVERY.SINGLE.DAY and not do ANYTHING."
then she said ,
"If you want to go out , ask apak for the keys then ask sara to drive"
so in my mind i thought that was a good idea. so i went to sara and told her how i felt and i received a NEGATIVE response.

I was so pissed i SLAMMED the door . Thumped my feet upstairs and SLAMMED MY door at lock my room feeling emo and shit.
Until then i heard my mom calling me saying
"ok jom, we're ALL ready to go out"
so me , in my not-so-happy-to-go-out-mood said
"its ok lah. you guys go"
"oi, were all ready . i nak sembahyang jap"

so i went back to my room. i had a feeling she was trying to make me feel guilty.
then i went into her room to get the cat. then she asked
"so where do you want to go?"
"nevermind lah. its too late already.tak payah pergi lah"


so i went down. and grabbed my ipod.
my mom went down too and told my sister and my dad "tak jadi"

so now im feeling ,
cant my mom maybe like say sorry or something.
because , come on. there are times when parents are the ones who did wrong right ?



Right ?

No comments: