Read all about it ;D

Friday, January 23, 2009

Go Team ;D

So i just got back from school. Well not really JUST ; But ive just finally landed myself on the lappie and decided to blog. Anyhoo, the school just had its 7th-annual Marathon. Or as they call it "RoadRun". To tell you the truth, I was bummed :/ Because I tried so hard to win or even get in the top 10. But sadly; no. Oh well, But the good part is, most of the ones who actually got numbers were from my team. And I tell you , it is a DAMN good feeling to know that you're house team is winning. Whereas last year , we got beat and got last place.
So, moving on. Prosperous CNY is coming and hey , I'VE got a whole week of holiday ! Really excited.
HAHA, So much for the 'enthusiasm' i try to put in. I guess , thats all for now. I'll keep you guys posted ;D

No comments: