Read all about it ;D

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Malaysia , Truly Asia ;0

Its been quite a long time since i havent wrote anything interesting about my life ; So here it goes.
*Note : This is going to be the kind of post where I tell how my day went, and nowadays . I dont usually write posts like that right ? IF you've noticed that is.
So I had A REALLY fun day out today with Anirah , Amirul and Hariz. We went far off to KL (Pavillion).
Me, Amirul and Anirah took a KTM from Batu Tiga .Which really isnt all that bad.It took us about an hour to geth there?So then after, we took a Monorail to Bukit Bintang to proceed to Pavillion.
And we met Hariz there (: So , as usuall we went window shopping and in the end , I was the only one who did most of the shopping .

Hariz's signature smile.
I love her <3

Amirul said he had this nervous look :/

Ooh ooh , then Me and Anirah went to Forever 21 to try their hats . (They're pretty tempting to try on you know :s )


;D
;p

For some reason , my hairstyle goes well with hats.

Amirul.

Anirah and Hariz

Hariz and me. I feel so tiny here. Like, really.

Amirul and me. I was tip toe-ing here bytheway. It didnt have much difference though -.-

Went to Isetan in Lot 10 and also bought stuff there. (Lingerie anyone ;p) Then afterwards , we headed BACK to Pavillion to go Shisha XD . And I tell you , its been a long time since i've ha shisha, and it had this weird effect on me. After several puffs (make that hundreds), my whole body started to shiver and I had this BAD headache. And I swear , when I walked ; I thought I was just going to plonk on the floor and star begging for help. I guess THAT didnt happen.



Anirah and Me . Noticed the whacked hair ?

Hariz taking a puff. PUFF DADDY . AHAHA, Sarcasm strikes

Did I mentioned that i Love her ? (:


Hariz giving me a huge blow. That sounds so obscene, haha. XD

The ever so cliche Shisha shot .

So after Shisha , we all headed back home. Only that Hariz didnt go home , instead he went to this Royal Selangor Club where he said his uncle was waiting for him there.
And me , Anirah and Amirul took the cab back to KL Sentral.
Now , get this . By the time Anirah and Amirul had bought our KTM tickets back to Batu Tiga. My dad called and suddenly said he can pick us up at KL Sentral. So we figured that we'd keep to tickets for memories. HAHA
So yeah, thats how my day went . Hope you find this post entertaining.
Rather than my old posts which were just thoughts. Eheh , but arent blogs supposed to be what WE want to write ? Entah la, I guess I'll have to appeal to the crow aswell kan ?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... Look liked you had amazing fun.

Eventhough shopping for lingerie??
=P

Hahaha... Yeah well it doesn't mather what people think. Its what you wanna write about. Its kinda like what you wanna tell all of us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment putri (: