Read all about it ;D

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is This Thing On ?


Well hello there. I'll be surprised if there are still readers to my blog. Because , if you've noticed. I havent really posted anything interesting about my life so far. Except for thoughts. But arent that what blogs are for ?
Expressing ourselves ? Letting our thoughts run wild and free ? Hmm , yeah . SO ; moving on.

I am a FORM5-er now. How exhilirating. Seriously guys ; THRILLED. It isnt so bad really . I still feel the same FORM4 kid I was last year. Nothings really changed. Except for behaviour and oh I dont know , SPM is coming for me ? Honestly , I just wish everything would be over and done with. I wouldnt have to worry about waking up late , anxiously wait for the bus anymore , wear uniforms , boring school hours and so forth.

I guess thats it for the night. Hope to post something more interesting soon when i HAVE a good topic to talk about. Till then


No comments: