Read all about it ;D

Friday, April 3, 2009

Dirty Laundry

Hi people. Sorry for the delay of blogging. Ive been worked up with school which includes sports day being around the corner, homeworks and of course well known dilemmas happening in school. Other than that , i have no maid now. Not that my mom's fired her or anything, just that she went back to Indonesia to visit her sick mother. Mhmm. So that just means ive been doing HOUSE chores. 

Me being the dumb blonde not knowing how to operate anything (like the washing machine). I have to wash my clothes the old fashion way. I mean , its not so hard. Its only for about another 5 more weeks ? :/ 

Iguess this gives me a chance to work on my cooking/baking skills huh ? Or maybe start having a small get together and having it ending up to be a big party with wild booze passing around and random intercourse eh? 

SUURE SOFIA -.-





No comments: