Read all about it ;D

Saturday, April 18, 2009

We Be Burnin, Not Concerning What The Others Wanna Say

Its night time and i can still feel the heat around me . Just trying to get to me . Its like there's this heat bubble trying to get inside my heat and make me melt from inside and out.
Meanwhile , the bronze tan on my face now is still here and I hope it goes away soon. Fot that it will ruin my chances.

*Will be back to post about the exciting thing I did today : SMK Seafield's Sports Day

****
So here is my continuation of yesterdays post. I woke up to a beautiful (blazing) sunny day and quickly got ready to attend my ex school's sports day. Went there and there were prefects getting in my way of getting into the stadium. Luckily at some point a teacher remembered me and let me in. Dont you just love connections ? Anyhoo, i'll just let the pictures do the talking eyh ? Eventhough theres not much, but at least it's something. (I hate not charging my camera battery when theres an event coming :/ )

The crowd and some participants




Check out the guy in white. he'd be perfect for some isotonic drink commercial or something.


My dearest fauziah

And my cherished Syamirah (:

more running

girls running





St. John Ambulance people
Cheerleaders
And loveable Azhar with some kind of antique camera. Sorry Azhar , i still dont know the camera lingo.

So , there were still A WHOLE lotta people that i met the other day but , since my camera was fucked up , i didnt take many pictures with them :/ But I shall go curi-curi from other people's camera (:
Till then , guess what my mom found in the pond today:


TTFN ;D

No comments: