Read all about it ;D

Monday, April 27, 2009

You Picked Me Up When I was Down

Although it ended so quickly and without a proper reason but somehow I kinda miss that feeling of having a steady relationship with someone. That feeling when you know you have a 24/7 shoulder to cry on. Or the feeling of having someone who loves you dearly and never wants to let you go. And sadly ,also the feeling or the thought that it was (honestly) your fault and you couldnt do anything to save it. Even if you tried your best. Yes, those thoughts are currently going through my mind as i'm listening to that all time favorite love song everyone loves.
(All My Life by K-CI & Jojo)

God , sometimes I wish I can turn back time and really really think before I act . Because all of the wrong doings I had done really wasnt worth doing. So readers you've guessed it ;
I miss my ex(s) . There are two that I really miss and truth be told , It would be fortunate for me if I could have one of them back. Even if one of them is laughing back on their computer chair reading this post.

You dont know how my heart is aching now,
Sofia :'(

No comments: