Read all about it ;D

Sunday, May 4, 2008

out of the ordinary.

Hello fellow readers.
as you know its been terribly long since ive updated. but here's what ive achieved so far (:
I ... went .. OUT !
and these events are really rare for me. this is because of the "ulu" place i live in now.
ahaha.


So today Me,Sara,Sha Ting, Stanton and Nabilah went to Pyramid. to lepak and originally Sara was supposed to go without me. But i felt bored and i guess mom gave me a "reason" to go there eventually. ahahhaa.


Catched up on alot of things. and talked about random stuff. it was a relief for me to actually be able to communicate with old friends rather than the usuall treatment i get in my new school.
Jangan terasa Anirah. im not talking about you okay ! you've been the best treatment (:


Oooh and Nabilah thought me something new !
Turns out theres this place where you can eat for free. serious !
Heres how it goes .. you go inside a kedai Assam . then just try their FREE testers. ahaha.
surprisingly you'll get out of the store feeling full. eventhough the testers are tiny.
Atleast we're not stealing :p
Ohkay so to cut the story short. Eventually me and sara separated from the gang.
which we didnt want to do on purpose.
after we separating. me and sara walked around to look at more clothes.
and i ended up buying shoes and 2 clothes.
i felt please (:
and these are the only pictures i had fro the day.

i was trying on a shoe

And it fits !

*credits goes to Stanton for taking such good pictures . ngehehe.

**theres an update on a previous "famous" post of mine.



No comments: