Read all about it ;D

Thursday, May 15, 2008

crazy ambition.

So ive been thinking. (about my future)
and one of them involves these following reasons why this ambition came up to my mind ;)

1. I get to wear designer clothes all the time.
2. Get some of the hottest guys i want.
3. No longer struggle to find another because they'll all be COMING to me ;)
4. Get to be on the greatest catwalk of history.
*ooh you're gonna like number 5 (:*
5. Get to hear my exes who dumped me saying
"Oh my god is that Sofia? The sofia that i dumped? Fuck, she's a 'insert crazy ambition here' !!!''

hmm. so have you guessed on what this crazy ambition is ?
here. let me tell you ...

Mother, I'd like to be a Victoria's Secret Model.
or as they say it,
A Victoria's Secret Angel.



HAHAHAHA. really unbelievable.
but i highly doubt i'll get it because ...

1. im short.
2. im not hot/exotic enough.
3. i have a belly ):
but i mean just think, all those cute wing outfits. and sexy lingerie.
and the enormous fashion show .
its just a dream for me.
let me give you one good example :

HOW SEXIER CAN YOU GET? Honestly ;)

but still, this is in my ambition list.
and it got me thinking to start caring about my weight now and be more active in exercising.
i know you think im crazy. but hey,
you'll never know :D

incase one of you victoria secret models happen to stumble upon my blog.
Hear me out !

2 comments:

The Chemique said...

LoL! As a dutiful sister, I'll support you all the way! But what will Apak say? o_O

Anonymous said...

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR RELIGION?

do you even have one?