Read all about it ;D

Monday, May 19, 2008

hanging on a thread.



they would try to tell me something,
Oh, but I was hearing nothing
When they said you was just playing me
I didn't listenI didn't want to
You couldn't find a blinder fool



i've come to a point where im deceived by my surroundings.
there were many signs before but i didnt bother to look or listen.
even my closed ones warned me about what was going to happen.




I got to put the blame on myself
Should've known with everyone else
Just knowing they knew you was just bad news
I should've walked out (I should've walked out)
I should've stayed clear (I should've stayed clear)


and yet i didnt because i was blind. i kept thinking that it wont happen to me. i stayed on being dumb and kept hurting myself until theres no way of stopping this.


How many times, How many lies - Pussycat Dolls









No comments: